Where do I park?
Tablespoon Cooking Co. is located at 1731 Elm St. (click for Google Maps link). Scroll down for parking recommendations!
*If your class is scheduled for 8/1/2023 or later, please check this page again for the most up-to-date parking information as we anticipate construction in the area to affect our parking recommendations*
The closest parking lot (the West lot) is located behind Tablespoon. Click here for google maps link to the West parking lot.
From this parking lot, walk toward Findlay Market and turn right on Elm St (south). Tablespoon is opposite the Cincinnati Bell Connector station on Elm Street. We’re right past Kanji & The Rhined.
We can offer discounted parking ($3 off Tuesday-Friday or $1 off Saturday-Sunday) if you park in one of the Findlay Market parking lots AND use the Cincy EZ Park app (not the stations). After parking, use the Cincy EZ Park app to pay. Ask a Tablespoon staff member for your validation code. You'll then click on your Active Session, highlighted in blue, scroll down + click "Redeem" and enter the validation code.
Coming to a Saturday morning class?
Saturday morning is the busiest time of the week at Findlay. Plan to arrive early for the best parking options. If you wind up with some extra time, feel free to come to Tablespoon 15-20 minutes early to enjoy a cup of coffee, or check out the many wonderful offerings of our neighbors in Findlay Market. Some of our favorite coffee spots are Deeper Roots, Urbana, Moxy, and Dojo Gelato!
FC Cincinnati Game Days
When FC Cincinnati plays home games (click here for schedule), the Findlay Market parking lots charge a $25 flat rate on game days. However, we have arranged a special deal with SP+ Parking (the lot management company) to give our customers the best rate.
If you park in a Findlay Market lot, please follow these instructions to take advantage of the discounted rate for Tablespoon guests.
- Park in any spot in the Findlay Market North, West or South Lots -- locations can be found at this link.
- Do NOT pay for parking via the app or pay station. You will pay at Tablespoon.
- Bring $7 cash with you to Tablespoon. Please bring the exact amount as we will not be able to make change.
- Provide Tablespoon with your license plate number and the make/model of your vehicle.
- Tablespoon will provide SP+ with the payment and list of license plate numbers. When their attendant audits the lots, he will know that your parking was paid at Tablespoon and enter that into their system.
Please note that we cannot guarantee there will be spaces available in any of these lots. If you pay for parking in advance, we will not be able to provide refunds. Please email us with any questions! firstname.lastname@example.org