What is your cancellation policy?
Can't make it to class?
If you contact us more than 7 daysbefore your scheduled class, we can issue you a credit worth the full value of your purchase.
If you contact us within 7 daysbefore your scheduled class, we are not able to guarantee a credit. We understand that unexpected things come up, so we will always do our best to assist in emergency situations. However, it can be very difficult for us to sell last-minute tickets. You always have the option to give your tickets to someone you know. If you'd like to do this, please email us with the names of those attending in your place. If you can't find anyone to take your tickets, we will also offer to reach out to our last-minute waitlist. If someone purchases your tickets, we'll issue you credit, minus a $20 per ticket cancellation fee. If the tickets are not purchased by someone else, unfortunately we will not be able to issue a credit.
Whenever you purchase a ticket, you are prompted to read & agree to our cancellation policy (below).
All purchases are non-refundable. If for any reason you are unable to attend class, please contact us as far in advance as possible.
For in person classes, cancellations must be requested at least 7 days before the class begins. You will be given the following options (please note: change fees may apply):
- Receive Tablespoon credit in the form of a gift card equal to the full amount of the purchase
- Transfer to another class
- Transfer subject to seat availability at the time of the transfer. You may transfer into a class of equal or lesser value, or pay the difference in order to transfer into a class with a higher ticket price.
- Give your ticket(s) to someone you know
- If you choose to give your tickets to someone you know, please include new attendee information along with your cancellation request.
Cancellations made within the 7 days prior to the class start will not be eligible for refund or credit.